The First Post: In Which We Begin Anew

Welcome!

I could have continued in the "A Giraffe is the Largest Cat" blog, but to be honest I was never really happy with using Wordpress. This is by no means a reflection on them. I'm just more comfortable here in Bloggerland.

So here I am, and there you are, and I suppose this will be a Mommy Blog after all.

A Mommy Blog about homeschooling. A Mommy Blog about special needs. About surviving being a single mom and dealing with all of the above.

In other words, a cliche. I mean, do people actually read these things anymore? In a world where one moment we're fighting over the handling of the children of detained families only to jump through five other major issues (read: what social media has decided the masses need to focus on) and suddenly we're fighting over Colin Kaepernick et al. We live in a world of blurbs and scrolling marquis and social media that updates faster than real time.

Does anyone have the attention span for blogs anymore? Maybe that's a good thing. Frees the author up. Maybe I can get away with more if no one is paying attention! MWAHAHAHAHAAAAaaaa.....

Ahem.

So, welcome! I'm still decorating the place. I kind of like the current Blogger based theme but as time allows I may update later. Speaking of time- time to hit the road again! I can't wait to share with anyone who cares to read long enough. I hope to keep your attention. I hope to help.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Son and Star and Moon

The Boy, My Son: Part Two